22. 14158. Misbranding of candy. U. S. v. Associated Foods, Inc., Morris Wizelman, and Joseph Spielvogel. Pleas of nolo contendere. Corporation fined $175; Morris Wizelman, $50; and Joseph Spielvogel, $25.
23. 13767. Adulteration of candy. U. S. v. Just Born, Inc. Plea of nolo contendere. Fine, $400.
24. 13763. Adulteration of candy. U. S. v. Francis C. Schingen (Standard Candy Co.). Plea of guilty. Fine of $5,000 and imprisonment of 14 months. Prison sentence suspended and defendant placed on probation for 2 years. Upon violation of probation, defendant ordered to serve the prison sentence. Judgment affirmed upon appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Sentence subsequently reduced to 6 months in prison.
25. 12237. Adulteration of candy. U. S. v. 59 Boxes, etc.
26. 11551. Adulteration of candy. U. S. v. J. Schwartz & Sons, a partnership, Jacob Schwartz, and Victor Schwartz. Pleas of nolo contendere. Fines, $10 against the partnership, $10 against Victor Schwartz, and $300 against Jacob Schwartz.
- « Previous
- Next »