Search ConstraintsStart Over You searched for: Defendants W. T. Rawleigh Co. ✖Remove constraint Defendants: W. T. Rawleigh Co.
- 17400. Misbranding of cholera tablets, roup powder, roup spray, and vapor balm. U. S. v. 280 Dozen Cartons of Cholera Tablets, et al. Consent decrees of condemnation and forfeiture. Products released under bond.1
- 19216. Misbranding of black pepper and mustard. U. S. v. 54 Dozen Cans of Black Pepper and 60 Dozen Cans of Mustard. Default decree of condemnation, forfeiture, and destruction.1
- 20579. Misbranding of Rawleigh's rheumatic tablets. U. S. v. 240 Bottles of Rawleigh's Rheumatic Tablets. Tried to the court. Libel dismissed. Writ of error to Circuit Court of Appeals. Reversed and remanded. Decree of condemnation, forfeiture, and destruction.1
- 23280. Misbranding of Rawleigh's Tonic Compound, Rawleigh's Thyme Cough Compound, Rawleigh's Liniment, and Rawleigh's Pain Relief. U. S. v. 810 Bottles of Rawleigh's Tonic Compound, et al. Decrees of condemnation and forfeiture. Products released under bond to be relabeled.1
- 26875. Misbranding of malted milk mixture. U. S. v. 283 Dozen Cans of Rawleigh's Chocolate Flavored Malted Milk Mixture. Consent decree of condemnation. Product released under bond to be relabeled.1
- more Titles »