22. 21198. Misbranding of Normalettes and Alfine tea. U. S. v. Health Laboratories, Inc., Frank W. Bower, Herbert McCullough, and Parley T. Wright. Pleas of nolo contendere. Defendants McCullough and Wright each fined $25 on each of 12 counts; fines suspended as to all counts but first. Defendants Health Laboratories and Bower each fined $50 on each of 12 counts; fines suspended as to counts 5 to 12, incl.
23. 21176. Misbranding of Sodium Perborate. U. S. v. 17 2/3 Dozen Packages, et al., of Sodium Perborate Flavored. Default decrees of condemnation, forfeiture, and destruction.
24. 21047. Adulteration and misbranding of butter. U. S. v. 15 Cartons of Butter. Decree of condemnation entered. Product released under bond.
25. 21044. Adulteration and misbranding of butter. U. S. v. 208 Cases of Butter. Decree of condemnation. Product released under bond.
26. 21024. Adulteration of dried figs. U. S. v. Henry John Giebeler. Plea of guilty. Fine, $200. Sentence suspended for two years.
27. 21014. Misbranding of vermicelli. U. S. v. San Diego Macaroni Manufacturing Co. Plea of nolo contendere. Judgment of guilty. Fine, $200; suspended for two years.
28. 21001. Misbranding of strawberry extract. U. S. v. Hollywood Products Co., Ltd. (Sierra Club Beverage Co., Inc.). Plea of guilty. Fine, $75.
- « Previous
- Next »