Search ConstraintsStart Over You searched for: Defendants American Beauty Products Co. ✖Remove constraint Defendants: American Beauty Products Co.
- 10194. Misbranding of vitamin and mineral products. U. S. v. 30 5/12 Dozen Packages of American Calcium Pantothenate Tablets, l0 7/12 Dozen Packages of (Thiamin) Vitamin B1 Tablets, 51/12 Dozen Packages, of American Vitamin A and D Tablets, 55 Packages of Vitamin and Mineral Tablets, 214 Packages of Min-E-Vita Capsules, and. a quantity of printed matter. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- 1654. Misbranding of vitamin and drug products. U. S. v. 18 Packages of Vitamin C Tablets, 8 Packages of Natural Vitamin B2 (G) Tablets, 18 Packages of Wheat Germ Oil Capsules, 15 Packages of Natural Fruit Laxative, 5 Packages of Mode Paree Scalp Ointment, 22 Packages of Mode Paree Acne Cream, 21 Packages of American's Hair Growing Aid, 10 Packages of Miracle Cream, 26 Packages of Miracle Aid, and a number of catalogs. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- 1686. misbranding of Beautician's Mange Treatment. U. S. v. 22 Bottles, of Beautician's Mange Treatment, and a quantity of printed matter. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- 2233. Misbranding of Miracle-Aid, Miracle Cream, Miracle Bath, and Miracle Milk Bath. U. S. v. 438 Bottles of Miracle-Aid, etc.1
- 8295. Misbranding of American Calcium Pantothenate. U. S. v. 89 Dozen Bottles of American Calcium Pantothenate and a Quantity of Printed Matter. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- more Titles »