Search ConstraintsStart Over You searched for: Defendants Empire Freight Co. ✖Remove constraint Defendants: Empire Freight Co.
- 2043. Adulteration of tomato sauce. U. S. v. 825 Cartons of Tomato Sauce. Consent decree of condemnation. Product released under bond for segregation and destruction of unfit portion.1
- 2103. Adulteration of canned lemon juice. U. S. v. 24 Cases and 54 Cans of Lemon Juice. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- 27307. Adulteration and misbranding of lemon juice. U. S. v. 14 Cases of Lemon Juice. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- 2919. Misbranding of canned pears. U. S. v. 100 Cases and 98 Cases of Canned Pears. Consent decrees of condemnation. Product ordered released under bond to be relabeled.1
- 7706. Adulteration and misbranding of fruit-flavored beverage sirups. U. S. v. 39 Cases of Nectar Syrup (and 1 other seizure action against beverage bases). Default decrees of condemnation. Portion ordered delivered to a charitable or public institution; remainder ordered destroyed.1
- more Titles »