Search ConstraintsStart Over You searched for: Adjudicating Courts District of Minnesota. ✖Remove constraint Adjudicating Courts: District of Minnesota.
- 14736. Adulteration and misbranding of butter. U. S. v. 20 Tubs of Butter. Consent decree of condemnation and forfeiture. Product released under bond.1
- 1590. Misbranding of drug products. U. S. v. 994 Bottles of Rawleigh's Milk of Magnesia Tablets, 183 Bottles of Rawleigh's Castorla, 68 1/4 Dozen Bottles of Rawleigrh's Ru-Mex-01 Compound, 19 1/4 Dozen Bottles of Rawleigh's Milk of Magnesia, 109 Bottles of Rawleigh's Tonic Compound, 1,468 Packages of' Rawleigh's Septo Powder for Poultry, 298 Packages of Rawleigh's Iodized Poultry Powder, and a number of catalogs. Decrees of condemnation. Ru-Mex-01 Compound ordered destroyed; remaining products ordered released under bond.1
- 1615. Adulteration and misbranding of Special S. C. Red Tablets. Default decree of destruction.1
- 1623. Adulteration and misbranding of absorbent cotton. U. S. v. 94 Cartons of Absorbent Cotton. Default decree providing for destruction of tbe product or its delivery to a charitable institution.1
- 1629. Adulteration of prophylactics. U. S. v. 200 Gross of Prophylactics. Default decree of destruction.1