2. 898. Misbranding of Mineralized Molactas Block, Tork-A-Tox, Mineral Block, Marco Antiseptic Tablets, and Mineralized Molactas Block Hog Bricks with Nicotinic Acid. U. S. v. Lapp Laboratories, Inc. Plea of guilty. Fine. $125.
3. 801. Misbranding of Dr. Shreves' S-and-L Pills and Dr. Shreves' Anti-Gall-Stone Remedy. U. S. v. Ralph V. Toland (Dr. Shreves' Medicine Co.). Plea of guilty. Fine, $50 and costs.
4. 794. Misbranding of ADM Wheat Germ Oil. U. S. v. 141, 32, 21, and 17 Cans of Wheat Germ Oil With Accompanying Labeling. Consent decree of condemnation and destruction.
5. 712. Misbranding of Shapley's Medicine for Acid or Sour Stomach. U. S. v. 21 Bottles of Shapley's Medicine for Acid or Sour Stomach. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.
6. 698. Adulteration and misbranding of sutures. U. S. v. 32 Packages of Sutures. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.
7. 4343. Misbranding of dextroamphetamine sulfate tablets and pentobarbital sodium capsules. U. S. v. Travis E. Shankle (Lyons Drug Co.), Herbert C. Rehnberg, and Henry Rozeboom. Plea of nolo contendere by Defend ant Shankle and pleas of guilty by Defendants Rehnberg and Rozeboom. Fine of $200 against Defendant Shankle, $150 against Defendant Rozeboom, and $100 against Defendant Rehnberg, plus costs.
8. 4183. Misbranding of dextro-amphetamine sulfate tablets and pentobarbital sodium capsules. U. S. v. Paul B. Ginther (Central Drug Co.). Plea of guilty. Fine of $625, plus costs.
9. 4141. Misbranding of Seconal Sodium capsules, amphetamine hydrochloride tablets, dextro-amphetamine sulfate tablets, and pentobarbital sodium capsules. U. S. v. Charles J. Bridgman (Bridgman Drug), and Otto A. Greiser. Pleas of nolo contendere. Defendant Bridgman fined $900 and Defendant Greiser placed on probation for 6 months.
10. 3927. Misbranding of pentobarbital sodium capsules and methyltestosterone tablets. U. S. v. Martin A. Gluckman (Martin's Drugs). Plea of nolo contendere. Fine of $900, plus costs.
- « Previous
- Next »