42. 14742. Adulteration of tomato puree. U. S. v. 126 Cases.
43. 14743. Adulteration and misbranding of tomato puree. U. S. v. 95 Cases.
44. 14744. Adulteration of tomato puree and adulteration and misbranding of canned tomatoes. U. S. v. Paul Coccia (Paul Coccia's Cannery). Plea of guilty. Fine, $250 on one count; imposition of sentence on remaining counts suspended, and defendant placed on probation for 5 years.
45. 14745. Adulteration of canned tomatoes. U. S. v. Robert Earl Craddock, Sr. (Halls Canning Co.). Plea of nolo contendere. Fine, $350.
46. 14746. Adulteration of canned tomatoes. U. S. v. 47 Cases (and 1 other seizure action).
47. 14747. Misbranding of canned tomatoes. U. S. v. 430 Cases.
48. 14748. Misbranding of tomato catsup. U. S. v. 64 Cases.
49. 14749. Adulteration and misbranding of minerals with yeast. U. S. v. 96 Bags.
50. 14750. Adulteration and misbranding of Paracelsus. U. S. v. 24 Cans.
51. 2651. Misbranding of gonorrhea treatments, sulfathiazole tablets, sleeping potion, and ephedrine and amytal capsules. U. S. v. Irvin A. Feld and Israel S. Feld (Super Cut Rate Drugs), and James W. Spriggs, Joseph D. Cabaniss, and Arlington D. Anderson. Pleas of nolo contendere. Fine of $300 against Irvin A. Feld, $300 against Israel S. Feld, and $200 against each of the other defendants. Sentence of 60 days in jail also imposed against each defendant, to be served in event of nonpyament of fine.
52. 2652. Misbranding of phenobarbital sodium capsules, phenobarbital tablets, and nembutal capsules. U. S. v. John Altergott (John Altergott Drug Co.). Plea of not guilty. Tried to the court. Verdict of guilty. Fine, $175 and costs.
53. 2653. Misbranding of Sanagan Agermo disinfectant. U. S. v. 4 Cans.
54. 2654. Adulteration and misbranding of Premo Vasodrine Solution of Epinephrine Hydrochloride and adulteration of Premo-Rub Liniment and Premo Elixir Preminal. U. S. v. Premo Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Inc., and Theodore A. Blackman. Pleas of not guilty. Tried to the court. Verdict of guilty against corporation on all 6 counts of information; verdict of guilty against individual on 5 counts of information; and verdict of not guilty against individual on count 6 relating to Premo Elixir Preminal.
55. 2655. Adulteration of Cornocide (corn remedy). U. S. v. Denver Pharmaceutical Mfg. Co., Inc., and Samuel Garber, David Kaplan, and Samuel Sherman. Pleas of guilty. Fines of $600 against corporation, $50 each against defendants Garber and Kaplan, and $20 against defendant Sherman.
56. 2656. Action to enjoin and restrain the interstate shipment of isotonic solution of sodium chloride, water for injection, epinephrine hydrochloride injection, aminophylline, sodium ascorbate and dextrose injection, sodium iodide and sodium salicylate, sodium iodide and sodium salicylate with colchicine, sodium cacodylate, and sodium thiosulfate. U. S. v. Bristol Laboratories, Inc. Tried to the court. Case dismissed.
57. 2657. Action to enjoin and restrain the interstate shipment of Kamba or Kamba Tonic. U. S. v. John L. Denney. Tried to the court. Injunction granted. Action for violation of injunction tried to the court. Defendant placed on 6 months' probation.
58. 2658. Adulteration of Dr. E. R. Eatons Formula. U. S. v. 3 Boxes.
59. 2659. Adulteration and misbranding of prophylactics. U. S. v. 5 Gross.
60. 2660. Misbranding of estrogenic hormones in oil. U. S. v. Barry Laboratories, Inc., and Aaron W. Barry. Pleas of nolo contendere. Fine of $1,000 against each defendant.
- « Previous
- Next »