2. 29449. Misbranding of Pon-Tam-Pon Silver-Iodine, Pon-Tam-Pon ichthyol-Iodine, and Pon-Tam-Pon Zinc-Ichthyol. U. S. v. 69 Cartons and 17 Cartons of Pon-Tam-Pon (and 2 similar seizure actions). Default decrees of condemnation and destruction.
3. 29448. Adulteration and misbranding of oil of sandalwood. U. S. v. 6 Bottles of Oil of Sandalwood (and 11 similar seizure actions). Decrees of condemnation. Portion of product ordered destroyed. Remainder released under bond for relabeling.
4. 29447. Misbranding of santal oil capsules. U. S. v. 108,000 Capsules of Santal Oil, et al. Consent decree of condemnation. Product released under bond to be denatured.
5. 29446. Adulteration and misbranding of hydrogen peroxide. U. S. v. 120 Bottles of Hydrogen Peroxide. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.
6. 29445. Misbranding of sandalwood oil. U. S. v. 7 Bottles of Oil of Sandalwood (and one similar seizure action). Default decree of condemnation and destruction.
7. 29444. Misbranding of Go-Gon 7-11. U. S. v. Kay P. Helm (The Helm Co.). Plea of nolo contendere. Fine, $50.
8. 29443. Adulteration and misbranding of rubber prophylactics. U. S. v. 16 Gross of Rubber Prophylactics (and 10 similar seizure actions). Default decrees of condemnation and destruction.
9. 29442. Adulteration and misbranding of ampuls of sodium cacodylate; alleged adulteration and misbranding of ampuls of sodium iodide, sodium salicylate, caffeine sodio-benzoate, glucose, magnesium sulphate, hexamethylenamine, sodium thiosulphate, emetine hydrochloride, sodium iodide and sodium salicylate, Migraitone, pituitary extract, glycerophosphate compound, iron, arsenic and phosphorus ampuls, iron cacodylate; and alleged misbranding of X-Bismercoil Compound and mercury biniodide. U. S. v. Rovin Therapeutic Products, Inc. Plea of guilty to counts 1, 2, and 3. Fine, $500 on said counts. Remaining counts dismissed.
10. 29441. Misbranding of Healthagain Preparations. U. S. v. Healthagain Laboratories. Inc. Plea of guilty. Fine, $240.
- « Previous
- Next »