2. 31107. Alleged misbranding of Z-G Herbs. U. S. v. 24 Packages of Z-G Herbs No. 17 Double Strength, 19 Packages of Z-G Herbs No. 17. Tried to the court. Judgment for the Government In the district court. Appeal to the Circuit Court of Appeals. Judgment of district court reversed. Libel dismissed and product ordered returned to claimant. U. S. v. 119 Packages of Z-G Herbs No. 17 Double Strength. Claim and answer and motion to dismiss, filed. Motion to dismiss granted. U. S. v. Sinclair G. Stanley (Z-G Herbs Co.). Demurrer to information sustained and information dismissed.
3. 31108. Misbranding of M-T-C Antiseptic Tablets. U. S. v. Ross O. Johnson and Ralph W. Firke (Concentrate Products Co.). Pleas of guilty. Each defendant fined $200 and sentenced to 3 months In jail. Jail sentences suspended and defendants both placed on probation for 2 years.
4. 31109. Adulteration and misbranding of sodium perborate. U. S. v. Zenith Drug, Inc. Plea of guilty. Fine, $250.
5. 31110. Misbranding of Valium. U. S. v. Clematis Laboratories, Inc., and Isadore Chaiklin. Pleas of guilty. Fines, $20.
6. 31111. Adulteration and misbranding of Vitatonic. U. S. v. Edward S. Hidden. Tried to the court and jury. Verdict of guilty. Fine, $600.
7. 31112. Adulteration of elixir of phenolbarbital and misbranding of Elixir Clorabis. U. S. v. Syracuse Pharmacal Co., Inc. Plea of guilty. Fine, $200.
8. 31113. Misbranding of Blu-V-Spray. U. S. v. Tim Lake Laboratories, Inc. Plea of guilty. Fine, $10 and costs.
9. 31114. Adulteration and misbranding of tartaric add. U. S. v. American Cyanamid & Chemical Corporation. Judgment of guilty. Fine, $1.
10. 31115. Adulteration and misbranding of solution of ephedrine sulfate and ephedrine sulfate capsules. U. S. v. Premo Pharmaceutical Laboratories, one. Plea of guilty. Fine, $400.
- « Previous
- Next »