Search ConstraintsStart Over You searched for: Defendants S. B. Penick & Co. ✖Remove constraint Defendants: S. B. Penick & Co.
- 1373. Adulteration and misbranding of powdered stramonium leaves. U. S. v. 398 Canisters of Powdered Stramonium Leaves. Default decree of condemnation and destruction.1
- 13S09. Adulteration of cotton root bark and sarsaparilla root. U. S. v. 499 Pounds of Cotton Root Bark and 1,154 Pounds of Sarsaparilla Root. Default decrees of condemnation, forfeiture, and destruction.1
- 1416. Adulteration of granulated wild cherry bark and ground buckthorn bark. U. S. v. 2 Barrels of Granulated Wild Cherry Bark and 1 Bag of Ground Buckthorn Bark. Decree of condemnation. Products ordered destroyed.1
- 14600. Adulteration and misbranding of colocynth pulp. U. S. v. 24 Bales of Colocynth Pulp. Consent decree of condemnation and forfeiture. Product released under bond.1
- 19514. Adulteration and misbranding of granulated malva leaves. U. S. v. Approximately One-Half Barrel of Granulated Malva Leaves. Default decree of destruction entered.1
- more Titles »