2241. Adulteration of Large Round Worm Rx Powder and misbranding of Korum. U. S. v. 172 Bottles, etc. (and 3 other seizure actions).
- Case Number:
- Drugs and Devices, 1940-1963
- Evidence Numbers:
- F. D. C. Nos. 22700, 22736, 22741, 22966. Sample Nos. 19698-H, 19699-H, 53861-H to 53863-H, incl. , 53876-H, 53877-H.
- Date Issued:
- May 1948
- Seizure Dates:
- December 8, 1945, and February 19, 1947
- Product Keywords:
- Large Round Worm Rx Powder; Korum
- Defendant Names:
- I. D. Russell Co., from Kansas City, Mo.
- Court Jurisdiction:
- Western District of Kentucky and Northern District of Iowa.
- Seizure Location:
- Henderson, Ky., Alta and Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Shipped From:
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Shipped To:
- Henderson, Ky.; Alta and Spirit Lake, Iowa
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)