FDA Notices of Judgment Collection, 1908-1966
12297. Adulteration and misbranding of concentrated lemon sirup. U. S. v. Samuel Blackman (S. Blackman & Co.). Plea of guilty. Fine. $50.
- Case Number:
- Foods and Drugs, 1908-1943
- Evidence Numbers:
- F. & D. No. 16854. I. S. No. 8109-t.
- Date Issued:
- September, 1924
- Product Keywords:
- concentrated lemon sirup
- Defendant Names:
- Samuel Blackman, trading as S. Blackman & Co.
- Court Jurisdiction:
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)